We build amazing products
We are growing and we're looking for talented people who can help us make software better.
Why come and work for us?
The right place to be for growth and success.
CODEGENRE is dedicated to building a team of promising professionals handpicked from across the world. We maintain a competitive yet relaxed an amiable environment with a healthy equilibrium between work and life. At CodeGenre we build up teams by mixing up fresher and experienced professionals, as it is often great to get innovative business solutions. We welcome motivated members with innate innovation and passion to join us. Does this sound like you? If yes, please apply below.
We always welcome professionals who are ready to work on our philosophy and believe that he or she has the ability to add some value to our organization.
Benefits and perks
Paid Holidays and Travel Expenses
Team Building Camps
Work at CodeGenre
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Mobile Application Developer
As Mobile Application Developer at CodeGenre you will work on various consulting projects to help clients implement business strategies by delivering innovative technology, people and process solutions by design and implementation of mobile applications. You will play multiple roles on projects, including use case definition, user interface design, creating technical specifications, prototypes, programming / application development, testing, and deployment.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with users to understand business process and gather requirements
- Apply creative thinking to analyze current strategies and propose solutions that transform the business process
- Work on system development tasks that include planning, design, development, testing, documentation, and deployment
- Develop system specifications, technical designs, and software code
- Design and develop test plans, perform unit tests, integration tests, and user acceptance tests
- Create and maintain program and technical documentation
- Support production systems by interfacing with clients
- Manage and document system configurations
- Work closely with end-users, business analysts, and other stakeholders to coordinate plans and activities that affect the assigned projects
- Collaborate with clients and team members to determine best solutions
- Apply critical thinking to analyze and diagnose customer issues, and facilitate and interact with clients and team members to identify and implement quality solutions in a timely manner
- Provide timely and complete written and verbal responses to client requests
- Provide accurate and consistent status reports to clients and other stakeholders
- Travel to client locations, if required
Researching online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Understanding of the IT industry and related terminology
- Present CodeGenre to potential clients through direct communication,telephone,emails.
- Will be responsible for B2C and B2B lead generation & closures by fixing appointments,telesales, while providing effective Customer Service
- Responsible for providing Customer Service to the client and ensuring all client queries are answered by closing leads
- Handle the complete sales cycle, from Lead generation till Collections & getting repeat business from the existing clients.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attend International exhibitions and seminars. Network to generate leads.
- Inform clients about new developments in the company products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Provide end of day report and any cases that need immediate attention
CodeGenre has offices in Cochin,India and Kuwait. We also have employees working remotely in cities across the globe.
Don't see the job that's right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!