You have spent a lot of money and time for your website running live. But are you still finding it difficult to bring traffic to your website? Then you need Search Engine Marketing. Search Engine Traffic is required for your website, if you want it to be seen by more people. What is the need of having a good website, if nobody sees it?
Some Search Engine Marketing companies always talks about paid advertising. Whether paid advertising actually makes any value to your Search Engine Marketing? Then what is Organic SEO? We will let discuss more about the same here!!!
Organic SEO: This will generate organic traffic to your website. You always want your website to show up on the first page of search results. Without Search Engine Marketing, Organic SEO is nearly impossible. Otherwise, you should be someone from the stars. 🙂
Paid Advertising: This will generate paid traffic. Whenever we run an advertisement campaign, it will increase the traffic to your website and will increase the website visibility. But paid ads will be always separated from organic results.
Shall we stop Paid Advertising and only use Organic SEO? We will answer your queries.
Benefits of Organic SEO:
1. Long term: Yea!! Organic SEO is long term commitment and long term results. We need to frequently grow valuable content and in return website position in search results will gradually improve. This will never happen overnight. But down the road, you will get a continued success.
2. People Behavior: Whenever someone searches for something specific, they always tend to click on organic results more frequently than paid advertisements.
3. For All Search Engines: Organic SEO will not only improve website results in Google. It will help the website to improve visibility in all search Engines like, Yahoo, Google and Bing
Organic SEO is really a trusted investment for your website for long term results.
Benefits of Paid Advertising:
1. Immediate: If you want immediate visibility for your website, then paid advertising is easier. This will show our ads soon after the approval from search Engine.
2. Pay-Per-Click: Pay only for the actual clicks for your advertisements. You can also limit the budget for each day. So you will have a total control for your advertisement spending.
In search Engine results, suppose your website comes in the first page as advertisement and organic result. People automatically realize that the website is a legitimate business to show up more than once in the results.
So, coming back to your question, Shall we stop Paid advertising and go with only Organic SEO?
Paid Advertising also helps in Organic SEO by adding value by better keyword quality scores. So you should always integrate Paid Advertising with Organic SEO.
We need a proper balance of Paid Advertising and SEO for a more successful website.
Am I willing to commit for Organic SEO?
Time and Energy required for an Organic SEO is more than a Paid Advertisement. So you need more patience, but the results actually add value. You can bring required traffic by only adding money for your paid advertising. But the results will not be there, once you stop spending for your advertisements.
Who can do a better Search Engine Marketing for your website?
Search Engine’s always changes their complex algorithms to place results. So we have to constantly change with the evolving needs. Without the proper combinations for SEO and Paid advertisements, you are actually ending up spending more than what is required.
We can help you in making the right decision. We can do a free consultation for your needs and suggest you the best ways to make your website more visible in Search Engine Results. We have dedicated teams for managing your Organic SEO and Paid Advertisements. Minimum commitment required is 6 months.
Note: We always create websites that are SEO ready. But that doesn’t mean that you are done with your Search Engine Marketing. Search Engine Marketing is a long term commitment which requires your time, effort.
Leave a Reply